Re: [BKARTS] New Website - Susan Porteous

Amazing work!  Thanks so much for sharing!  Margaret Suchland
On Oct 14, 2008, at 8:12 PM, Susan Porteous wrote:

Hi,

I've been a reader of this listserv for the last few years and have gathered
much useful information and discovered many artists through posted links.
Since I recently got a new website of my work up online and figured it would
be a good time to introduce myself and share my work. I've been making books
or book related work for several years and a lot of my work is documented on
this site so I'll let it speak for me as to what my work is about. The web
address is www.susanporteous.net. I would love to hear thoughts or comments
from people. You can contact me off list if desired at sporteous@xxxxxxxxxx

Cheers,
Susan