Re: [BKARTS] New Website - Susan Porteous

I agree with everyone else. Very, very interesting work. Good ideas, excellently expressed! The descriptions and photos make me want to hold each book, look at it, and be involved with it. Isn't that what we look for, need in a work of art?

Carol Pratt
Eugene, OR

--------