[BKARTS] website updates, and a book about letter magic

Hello book friends,

It's been a long while since I had anything to report on the art scene, but I've been busy in the studio and at the computer, creating images and text, in books and web pages. Here's the news:

Pictures of new handmade books are newly uploaded to my website, with links on this page:
http://proseandletters.com/About/New.html

I've joined the blogosphere. This will be a place for me to share my views and musings about art, magic, and whatever I find interesting that feeds my creativity and my spirit. The blog will be a place I can share some of my working process and inspiration.
http://cariferraro.blogspot.com/

Both links above have pictures and information about a just-finished book, Spelling Words. Looking for the sacred aspects of our own tradition of Western calligraphy, I found a way in by looking at the roots of the word spell.
http://proseandletters.com/Books/SpellingWords.html

All the best,

Cari

++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Prose and Letters Calligraphy+Illumination+Books www.proseandletters.com ++++++++++++++++++++++++++