[BKARTS] Book Arts in South America

I'm travelling around South America until next spring and wondering if anyone on the list has any book arts recommendations for the area. I'm currently in Argentina and plan to make the rounds to Paraguay, Uruguay, Chile, Peru, Ecuador, and maybe Colombia. I'm eager for any tips regarding galleries or artists/artisans working in book arts, bookbinding, papermaking, printmaking and textiles.

Thanks!
Yuka

--
http://yuka.petz.cx