Re: [BKARTS] Adding a pocket in a book cover

There is a simple pocket design showing at pages 38-39 of the following small book:

Bookbinding for Beginners, by J. Kay.  Cassell& Co.  [1930]

We have been using this design, which incorporates a gusset, for many years, and it is perfect.   If you do not have this book, email us privately, and we will forward the diagram and text as an attachment.

David.