Re: [BKARTS] Adding a pocket in a book cover

I would appreciate having this information. Thank you.

Bob Ritchie
Dogtown Book Shop
132 Main Street
Gloucester, MA  01930 USA
978.281.5599
dogtown@xxxxxxxx

On Oct 17, 2008, at 3:20 AM, David Amstell wrote:

There is a simple pocket design showing at pages 38-39 of the following small book:

Bookbinding for Beginners, by J. Kay. Cassell& Co. [1930]

We have been using this design, which incorporates a gusset, for many years, and it is perfect. If you do not have this book, email us privately, and we will forward the diagram and text as an attachment.

David.