Re: [BKARTS] Adding a pocket in a book cover

Hello David,
I also would love to have you send this diagram to me. I am a letter arts and book maker in British Columbia. I follow all the book arts group conversations.
I love all the help and suggestions that are given.
Thank you.

   Pam Stevens
   Kelowna B.C.

David Amstell wrote:
There is a simple pocket design showing at pages 38-39 of the following small book:

Bookbinding for Beginners, by J. Kay. Cassell& Co. [1930]

We have been using this design, which incorporates a gusset, for many years, and it is perfect. If you do not have this book, email us privately, and we will forward the diagram and text as an attachment.

David.