Re: [BKARTS] Adding a pocket in a book cover

There is a simple pocket design showing at pages 38-39 of the following small book:

Bookbinding for Beginners, by J. Kay. Cassell& Co. [1930]

We have been using this design, which incorporates a gusset, for many years, and it is perfect. If you do not have this book, email us privately, and we will forward the diagram and text as an attachment.

I'd love to see this as well....

Cheers
Linda