From: Book_Arts-L on behalf of David Amstell
Sent: Fri 10/17/2008 3:20 AM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Adding a pocket in a book cover

There is a simple pocket design showing at pages 38-39 of the following small book:

Bookbinding for Beginners, by J. Kay.  Cassell& Co.  [1930]

We have been using this design, which incorporates a gusset, for many years, and it is perfect.   If you do not have this book, email us privately, and we will forward the diagram and text as an attachment.

David.

         See <http://www.philobiblon.com <http://www.philobiblon.com/> > for full information.