Re: [BKARTS] Adding a pocket in a book cover

Could you please send me a copy?
Thanks
Stephanie

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 17, 2008, at 11:41 PM, David Amstell <d.amstell@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi everyone,

We have sent everyone who asked, the diagram with instructions for making a
book pocket. I hope we didn't miss anyone. If we did, let us know, and we
will send you one.

Yours,

David