Re: [BKARTS] Adding a pocket in a book cover

I would also like to have the diagram with instructions

thank you so much for your generosity

Johanna Mitchell
2175 Riverview Street
Eugene, OR 97403
johanna.mitchell@xxxxxxxxx

At 11:41 PM 10/17/2008, you wrote:
Hi everyone,

We have sent everyone who asked, the diagram with instructions for making a
book pocket.  I hope we didn't miss anyone.  If we did, let us know, and we
will send you one.

Yours,

David