Re: [BKARTS] Adding a pocket in a book cover

Hi; I had earlier asked but didn't receive the email. So thanks for sending!

Kathy Marie Garness

-----Original Message-----
From: Book_Arts-L [mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of David
Amstell
Sent: Friday, October 17, 2008 2:20 AM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [BKARTS] Adding a pocket in a book cover

There is a simple pocket design showing at pages 38-39 of the following
small book:

Bookbinding for Beginners, by J. Kay. Cassell& Co. [1930]

We have been using this design, which incorporates a gusset, for many years,
and it is perfect. If you do not have this book, email us privately, and
we will forward the diagram and text as an attachment.

David.