Re: [BKARTS] Adding a pocket in a book cover

 Could you please send me one also. Thanks!
 Sheila Cunningham
 On Sat 10/18/08 01:41 , David Amstell sent:
  Hi everyone,
 We have sent everyone who asked, the diagram with instructions for
making a
 book pocket. I hope we didn't miss anyone. If we did, let us know,
and we
 will send you one.
 Yours,
 David