Re: [BKARTS] Adding a pocket in a book cover

Hi David,
I would like a copy as well please.
Thanks
Dave Allen

840 Snowdrop Ave. Victoria BC V8Z 2N4
(250)888-9380    http://www.Bookbinder.ca

David Amstell wrote:
Hi everyone,

We have sent everyone who asked, the diagram with instructions for making a
book pocket.  I hope we didn't miss anyone.  If we did, let us know, and we
will send you one.

Yours,

David