Re: [BKARTS] Adding a pocket in a book cover

David,

I just made m request for a copy directly to your email but after reading further messages it would seem replying via the "List" is less likely to land in your Spam bucket...

Again, many thanks,

Wayne W.
Jefferson City, MO

Dave Allen wrote:
Hi David,
I would like a copy as well please.
Thanks
Dave Allen

840 Snowdrop Ave. Victoria BC V8Z 2N4
(250)888-9380    http://www.Bookbinder.ca

David Amstell wrote:
Hi everyone,

We have sent everyone who asked, the diagram with instructions for making a
book pocket. I hope we didn't miss anyone. If we did, let us know, and we
will send you one.

Yours,

David

--
If those of us who "can", "do" then those of us who "can't" won't suffer as much from the high prices of excess.