[BKARTS] Subject: New Website - Susan Porteous

Hi Susan,

I'm a little behind on my email, so this isn't very timely, but it was a pleasure to browse your new website. So many beautiful, clever, witty, and amazing pieces to enjoy-- and be inspired by!

On a practical note, I found the website attractive, simple and easy to navigate, and appreciated the consistent presentation. I kept clicking on "just one more book" far longer than my usual hurried attention span allows. I did wish I could get just a bit closer look at some of the pages-- and penguins!

Thanks for sharing,
Linda S.

Hi,

I've been a reader of this listserv for the last few years and have
gathered
much useful information and discovered many artists through posted links.
Since I recently got a new website of my work up online and figured it would
be a good time to introduce myself and share my work. I've been making
books
or book related work for several years and a lot of my work is documented on
this site so I'll let it speak for me as to what my work is about. The web
address is www.susanporteous.net. I would love to hear thoughts or comments
from people. You can contact me off list if desired at sporteous@xxxxxxxxxx

Cheers,
Susan