Re: [BKARTS] Adding a pocket in a book cover - it will be uploaded to a web site

Hello everyone,

With all the requests for the pocket diagram, I'll put the information onto
an accessible web site.  Please give us a day or two to set it up properly.

When it is ready, I shall advise the List.

Thank you for your patience.

David