[BKARTS] uploading files that we can't attach

Hello,

Just wanted to make everyone aware of a site called "drop.io". Users can set up a free account in seconds with a minimum of personal information. The site allows you to upload files (Office documents, PDF's, etc.) onto the web and leave them there.

I thought this might be a good idea since so many are making the book pocket request. The user can also set a time in the future for the files to be deleted.

thanks!
Nancy K.
book artist and librarian