[BKARTS] adding pocket in book cover

Hi David,
I sent my request off list to your email, but have not received a reply.  I too suspect my email  landed in your spam folder.
Since you are continuing to receive requests for the pocket instructions on the list I hope you are still in the mood to repsond to another request.  Consider this the start of "round three" ;~)
With many thanks again,
Judy Thompson
jstbookbinder@xxxxxxxxxxxx