[BKARTS] Intern/apprenticeship opening

I've received a grant that will pick up the costs of a apartment and a small monthly stipend for a intern/apprentice for a period of 6 months to 1 year. I'd prefer someone with some experience in either printing or binding, ideally someone fresh out of certificate or masters program.

Besides this list any thoughts on how to best advertise the position?

Once I've got an idea where to put the info out there I'll put all the details on a page off my site so please no information requests at this point.

Chad