[BKARTS] 64-page calligraphy & bookbinding catalog available.

You can request a copy of the John Neal, Bookseller 64-page catalog of
calligraphy, illumination & bookbinding books and supplies.

I am doing a catalog mailing the first of next week to people who have
recently requested a copy. If you would like a copy, please let me know.
There is no charge for the catalog for those living in the USA. You can
request the catalog online at www.johnnealbooks.com/catalog_request or
send an email with your address. These catalogs will be mailed bulk rate
and can take up to four weeks to arrive. If you would like a quantity
for your class, guild or study group, email me with the address,
quantity and date needed. There are two versions of the current catalog.
One has a dark green cover with six books/cd's, the other a dark blue
cover with John Stevens' forthcoming book. If you have either of these,
you have the current catalog. For an update of new items, see below.

You don't have to wait for a catalog. At
www.johnnealbooks.com/catalog_request you can also view the same print
catalog in pdf form as well as a fall update of new books and supplies.
You don't need a catalog. All the books and supplies in the catalog (and
many items not in the catalog) are available through the website. The
new items can be found by clicking on "New Books and Calendars" and "New
Tools & Materials" under "ONLINE STORE" on the left hand side of the
page.  - John

John Neal, Bookseller   www.JohnNealBooks.com

800-369-9598    336-272-6139   fax: 336-272-9015

POB 9986, Greensboro, NC 27429 USA