From: Book_Arts-L [mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Chad Pastotnik
Sent: Monday, October 20, 2008 11:17 PM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BKARTS] Intern/apprenticeship opening

I've received a grant that will pick up the costs of a apartment and a
small monthly stipend for a intern/apprentice for a period of 6 months
to 1 year. I'd prefer someone with some experience in either printing or
binding, ideally someone fresh out of certificate or masters program.

Besides this list any thoughts on how to best advertise the position?

Once I've got an idea where to put the info out there I'll put all the
details on a page off my site so please no information requests at this
point.

Chad

Chad Pastotnik
Deep Wood Press   231.587.0506