Re: [BKARTS] 64-page calligraphy & bookbinding catalog available.

Hi John,

I'd like a catalog! Especially since Santa will be making his list one of these days... ;-)

Also, on the LAR Annual, just checking -- since I've not heard anything yet, I am assuming my entry didn't make it in -- if it did, I would have an email now, right??

Thanks for your time and the catalog.

Have a great day!!

Ginger

Ginger Meidel