[BKARTS] At last, a set of sheets.

Ready at Last!

We have intended to publish our next set of sheets designed for binders
since 'Birds, Beasts and their Feasts' sold out last year, and it's finally
ready.

"Cuts of Craft=Workers" by Jost Amman is six sections,  seven and
three-quarters tall by five inches wide, printed on archival quality paper
from the Magnani mill in Italy.

It has one loose plate that can be tipped or sewn in, and sufficient margins
to practice ploughing if desired. Fore-edge deckled, rubricated throughout,
a printed frontispiece, nine page introduction by Veronica Speedwell handset
in Berthold Wolpe's Hyperion type with five illustrations, followed by fifty
seven full page cuts of craft workers, including of course the bookbinders'
workshop along with the rest of those relevant to 'the art preservative of
all arts'. The Colophon page calls for you to add your signature as the
binder.

If you send us a photo of your finished binding, we shall be setting up an
on-line gallery as part of our website, and will be pleased to add your
details with the photo if you wish.

Sets of sheets cost £20 ($40) post-paid. We have handbound 150 in marbled
paper over boards, priced at £36 ($70). Pictures and more details are on the
opening page of our website, for which click below.

Graham Moss

Incline Press
36 Bow Street
Oldham OL1 1SJ  England