[BKARTS] More unbound sheets!

It's a great day for the custom binder indeed.

In addition to Graham's lovely offering I'm happy to say that I've been able to reserve 5 copies of our latest offering for sale in folios. Here are the details:

Joseph Conrad's masterpiece, Heart of Darkness
illustrated by Marc Castelli
The book is published in an edition of 150
116 pages, 9 sections, 9 x 12" (my prototype binding gave me a book about 7/8" thick)
Printed letterpress in 4 colors on Hahnemühle Biblio paper
using Dante and Castellar typefaces and includes a 32" double page throw out
of Castelli's drawings printed on debossed tinted panels.
The book has been designed by James Dissette
in collaboration with Chad Pastotnik at Deep Wood Press.

Deluxe edition $1500
Regular edition $500
Loose folios $375

Bound editions available in November—Reserve yours now.

___________________________ Chad Pastotnik Deep Wood Press 231.587.0506 http://www.deepwoodpress.com