[BKARTS] Request for info on custom headbands

Hello all.

I just recently suscribed to book arts and have been finding all the different activities very interesting.

I work with a book publishing and manufacturing company.

I specifically deal only in the speciality edition books and am constantly doing research and studying with some of best in the hand binding book industry.  One of our goals in the making of our fine edition books is that they stay to the traditional quality even thought we might be producing a volume larger than the norm.

I'm constantly looking for more resources for different things from special papers, to other materials or designs.

Right now I am specificlly looking to find out if anyone knows of any company that makes custom headbands.  I need to get some headbands made in some specific colors.

Any information at all would be helpfull.

You can email me directly at: melanievg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks.

Melanie

Melanie von Gunten