[BKARTS] Library inquiry

This isn't exactly book-related, but I'm hoping that someone on this list
may have some info.

Our library still has sets of Readex microcards that get occasional use.
Therefore, we also have a rather old Readex reader that we have to nurse
along.  I am in need of some replacement bulbs, and I'm having trouble
finding them.  Does anyone here have any information that might help?  There
is a number on the bulbs, (PL10215) but I can't find a replacement
anywhere.  So far, I've checked Grainger, Light Bulbs, Etc., Bulbs.com, and
ebay.  My next step is to open the case and measure the voltage/wattage
across the bulb and find a close match, but it anyone here has any
information about a replacement, I would appreciate it.

No, the Readex company offers no help.  When asked, I was told that they
stopped using that technology 30 years ago and that we should do the same.

--
Chad Longley
Preservation Coordinator