Re: [BKARTS] Hollander's Sale Announcement

Hollander's 9th Annual Internet Sale, begins today, Thursday Oct. 23 and runs thru Sunday, Oct. 26.  Our website is www.hollanders.com.

All products listed on the website, including over 1,500 decorative papers, bookbinding supplies, leathers, etc. are on sale at 10% off.  Orders over $250 will receive 15% off.  In addition a $10 shipping credit is offered for all orders over $100.

This is our only sale of the year, so we hope you get a chance to take advantage of it.

Thank you and feel free to call us with any questions at 734-741-7531.

The Staff at Hollander's

410 N Fourth Ave
Ann Arbor MI 48104
734-741-7531