[BKARTS] Narrative book art

JAB12 (Journal of Artists' Books #12) is titled EXPERIMENTAL NARRATIVE AND ARTISTS' BOOKS. There is a searchable pdf at
http://jab.lib.uchicago.edu/past/

Included in JAB12 are artists' statements by Phil Zimmermann, Janet Zweig, Clif Meador, Clarissa Sligh, Gary Richman, etc. There is also an essay about narrative in artists' books by Johanna Drucker.

Brad Freeman