Re: [BKARTS] paper-backed bookcloth DIY?

J. Elizabeth,There is a great video up about this on Dennis Yuen's blog -
http://www.cailun.info/index.php?/archives/318-Paper-backing-fabric-Your-own-book-cloth.html-
I haven't tried it myself yet, but it's comprehensive and I think
would be
very helpful.
I hope that helps!
Maggie Campbell