Re: [BKARTS] paper-backed bookcloth DIY?

Putting paper on the cloth is just giving yourself an extra job to no real
purpose.

Instead you'll find it works well to put pva on your boards, and then lay
that straight to the cloth. Works with cotton, linen, and should work with
the regular run of poly-whatever cotton substitutes.

Graham Moss
Incline Press
36 Bow Street
Oldham OL1 1SJ  England