Re: [BKARTS] paper-backed bookcloth DIY?

I've tried with just cloth and depending on the fabric it yields different results. A lot of the fabric I'd like to use is lighter than poplin or even calico, so paper backing is a must as the fabric can look splotchy over the glue, and sometimes if it's lightly colored, the bookboard tone comes through. This is undesirable for me.

I will try letting the glue set up slightly first though. THat hadn't occurred to me... thanks.

I'll also be trying all the great tips provided and hopefully find one that yields results I'm looking for.

J.