Re: [BKARTS] paper-backed bookcloth DIY?

Another solution that no one has brought up this time around (but certainly is in the archives) is to use a fabric backing available at fabric stores called Stitch Witchery or something similar to that. It's used to stiffen fabric for sewing cuffs or hems but you merely iron it on to the fabric and it acts nicely as a backer for our needs as a glue barrier. Not sure of the archival properties of it.

Chad Pastotnik
Deep Wood Press   231.587.0506
http://www.deepwoodpress.com