Re: [BKARTS] paper-backed bookcloth DIY?

I have also used thin Japanese mulberry paper to good effect as a backing to home-made bookcloth. It does add a bit of bulk tho. Stitch Witchery and really thin fusible (and non-fusible) interfacing have worked well too, but who knows what's in those glues and plastics? : ) Have there been any studies or tests done on them? Just curious!

Kathy G