Re: [BKARTS] silicon vs leather

it's a general discussion, leather seats of all ages and conditions.
mostly restoring them as opposed to maintaining new storebought ones.
I have already piped up with the benefits of lanolin/neatsfoot oil

the silicone question comes up because of the all weather factor.
i am still curious to see research showing a negative effect,
i thought it was an inert material.

most of us acquire bikes that have led rough previous lives and want to
preserve as much of them as we can.

joyce

--
j godsey