[BKARTS] longevity of laser vs. inkjet printing

Hello

I'm wondering if anyone has any knowledge of the longevity of inkjet printing or laser printing? I am printing a letterpress book with a small folio sewed into the back and am thinking of laser or inket printing it instead of letterpress because it's too much type to set and I'm afraid the fonts are so small that I will lose serifs in the polymer plate making process since I've had a lot of trouble with that in the past.

Thanks,
Toby