[BKARTS] Presses

I still have two presses left from the sale of my bindery.  A 7' standing
press is available for $1,200.00 - OBO - plus shipping.  A 40" Vagelli
standing press is available for $5,000.00 (crating and shipping within lower
48 included).  Photos and details available.  Please respond off list.
Thank you for your interest.  Rebecca Shaffer