[BKARTS] Mostly Ghostly

Book Arts Folks:

Subscribers to the Convivio Dispatch received in the dead of night our annual Halloween Dispatch, and if you like ghost stories on Halloween, we'd be happy to send it to you, as well. Please respond off list to mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and we'll spirit it off to you ASAP and add you to our email list for future dispatches.

John & Seth

"Thank you, and write when you can." Convivio Bookworks John Cutrone & Seth Thompson, proprietors Inspired goods from around the globe and close to home... Books and broadsides, made by hand in Lake Worth, Florida. http://www.conviviobookworks.com

*