[BKARTS] Convivio Book of Days for November

Book Arts Folks:

The November edition of the ongoing Convivio Book of Days project is now posted to our website. We welcome you to come and visit:

http://www.conviviobookworks.com

Just follow the Book of Days link once you're there. And a good November to you all.

John & Seth

"Thank you, and write when you can." Convivio Bookworks John Cutrone & Seth Thompson, proprietors Inspired goods from around the globe and close to home... Books and broadsides, made by hand in Lake Worth, Florida. http://www.conviviobookworks.com