[BKARTS] Luz Marina Ruiz Exhibit

Hi to all,

I am having an exhibit of prints, drawings, paintings and book arts.
In addition to this I have created a site-specific installation piece composed of collagraphs and solar plate prints.

NoneSuch Space Gallery
2865 Broadway, Oakland, CA 94611
SW corner of 29t St & Broadway (2nd Floor)

Opening Reception
Friday, November 7th 6pm-10 pm
http://paragon-media.org/nonesuchspace/gallery.html

I also had a couple of artists books at Conrad Gallery in Tuscon, Arizona.
http://www.conradwildegallery.com/images/press/PR%20Book%20Forms%20SEPT%2008.pdf
http://www.conradwildegallery.com/bookArtists.html

Hope to see you soon,
Luz Marina