[BKARTS] Book Exhibition in New Jersey, and the Pyramid Fair

Dear Friends,
I hope this note finds you well. I wanted to let you know I am having an exhibition of my work:

Altars of the Invisible:
Sculptural Bookworks by Miriam Schaer

The Tomasulo Gallery
Union County College
1033 Springfiled Avenue
Cranford, NJ 07016
The Tomasulo Gallery is in the Kenneth Campbell MacKay Library

Gallery Hours:
Monday-Thursday 1-4 PM
Tuesday-Thursday 6-9 PM
Saturday 10 AM-1 PM
Phone: 908-709-7155

www.ucc.edu/go/TomArt

Opening Reception:
Friday November 14, 2008
6-8 PM

If you are anywhere near Cranford, NJ, I hope you can stop by!
I you would like jpgs of the exhibition card please feel free to contact me off list.

---

I will also have a table at the Pyramid Atlantic Artist Book Fair- this coming weekend:

10th Biennial Pyramid Atlantic
Book Arts Fair and Conference

November 8-9, 2008

Cafritz Foundation Art Center
Montgomery College, Takoma Park
Silver Spring Campus
930 King St.
Silver Spring, MD 20910

The fair is open Saturday and Sunday, from 10 a.m.-5 p.m.
There is a $10 admission to the fair,
$20 if you wish to go to the conference as well.

For more information, a list of book artists who will be there (from all over the US and Europe!), conference topics, and a blog that talks about all the participating artists, visit:

http://www.bookartsfair.org

If you are in the D.C. area, I hope you can stop by. My table will be on the second floor.

Regards Miriam

Miriam Schaer
199 Eighth Avenue, A3
Brooklyn, NY 11215