Re: [BKARTS] Adding a pocket in a book cover

Many thanks David! It was very generous of you to share these instructions!
Margaret Suchland
www.margaretsuchland.com
On Nov 3, 2008, at 8:22 PM, David Amstell wrote:

Greetings,

A number of Listmembers have emailed us privately in more recent weeks to
provide them with the Book Pocket instructions. They had obviously missed
our email to this List on the 20th October giving our Website link to the
file. We answered them privately by email, however, a number of these
emails bounced back to us - notably those going to the following ISPs:
att.net, comcast.net, spcglobal.net.

If you are still waiting for the directions, go to:

www.antiquebooks.com.au

Scroll down to the Book Pocket link.    [Note:  only figures 2 & 3, and
textual instructions 7 - 11 pertain to the pocket.]

Thank you for your patience.

David