[BKARTS] A new blog on artists' books

I have just launched a new blog, Sign of the Owl
(http://www.signoftheowl.com/blog/), as a place to write about
artists' books and the artists' books field on an ongoing basis. I
invite anyone who is interested to please visit and to add your
thoughts to the discussion. Starting this has been in my mind for some
time as I find that writing helps crystallize ideas, but having just
spent 4 engaging days at the New York Contemporary Artists Book
conference and New York Art Book Fair, I was galvanized to finally get
it up and running after speaking with so many interesting people
following my conference talk, all of whom seemed eager for more
discussion.  I am committing myself to writing at least one entry per
week - an achievable goal for my busy schedule but still regular
enough to ensures that it stays active and up-to-date. If you are an
RSS reader, you can subscribe to the feed to get notification of new
entries.
In honor of this particular launch date, the owl currently is holding
a special election day sign...

Elisabeth Long
signoftheowl.com