[BKARTS] FW: Conductors Score

From: Michael Rivera [mailto:mlrivera1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, November 04, 2008 9:15 AM
To: verheyen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Conductors Score

Hello,

I'm very new to this list so not sure who to direct this to, so I figured
why not start at the top.
My name is Michael Rivera and I am an Opera Singer. I've been bookbinding
for 3 years now and have come up with a situation I hope you can help me
with. I sing at a local church and the Music Director/conductor would like
to know if I can bind a conductors score for him. It's 11x17 double sided
and I'm not sure the best way to go about it. Perfect binding (would it be
strong enough)? It obviously must open flat. Not sure if there is a way I
can sew it together or join the sheets together with hinge tape then sew.
Any help you can give me would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you very much, and I do apologize if this email should have gone to
another address.

Sincerely,
Michael Rivera