Re: [BKARTS] Conductors score

[Please respond to Book_Arts-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]

From: George Baker [mailto:geembee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, November 04, 2008 12:41 PM
Subject: Conductors score

You did not mention the type or weight, (caliper,) of the paper  or the
orientation of the text. I assume the page attachment would be at one 11
inch edge. If the weight of the paper is  sufficient, say 150 to 200 gsm you
might consider a stiff-leaf binding. Stiff leafs open flat.  if this appeals
to you I can go into more detail. George M, Baker