Re: [BKARTS] Conductors score

I was thinking maybe 80lb or 60lb brockway or Mowhawk (if there are better options, let me know). Portrait orientation.
Still-Leaf sounds very promising, I would like to know more information, definitely.

----- Original Message ----
From: Peter Verheyen <verheyen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, November 4, 2008 11:43:43 AM
Subject: Re: [BKARTS] Conductors score

[Please respond to Book_Arts-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]

From: George Baker [mailto:geembee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, November 04, 2008 12:41 PM
Subject: Conductors score

You did not mention the type or weight, (caliper,) of the paper  or the
orientation of the text. I assume the page attachment would be at one 11
inch edge. If the weight of the paper is  sufficient, say 150 to 200 gsm you
might consider a stiff-leaf binding. Stiff leafs open flat.  if this appeals
to you I can go into more detail. George M, Baker

                 <http://www.philobiblon.com/bonefolder>