Also, if you are interested, Archival Products has a new binder that will allow thin spirals, such as music scores, to be bound in a hard cover --- see: www.archival.com/newsletters/apnewsvol15no2.pdf
Good Luck,
Bill Minter

On Nov 4, 2008, at 12:57 PM, Michael Rivera wrote:

I was thinking maybe 80lb or 60lb brockway or Mowhawk (if there are better options, let me know). Portrait orientation.
Still-Leaf sounds very promising, I would like to know more information, definitely.

----- Original Message ---- [Please respond to Book_Arts-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]

From: George Baker [mailto:geembee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, November 04, 2008 12:41 PM
Subject: Conductors score

You did not mention the type or weight, (caliper,) of the paper or the
orientation of the text. I assume the page attachment would be at one 11
inch edge. If the weight of the paper is sufficient, say 150 to 200 gsm you
might consider a stiff-leaf binding. Stiff leafs open flat. if this appeals
to you I can go into more detail. George M, Baker

4364 Woodbury Pike
Woodbury, PA  16695
814-793-4020
Fax:   814-793-4045