From: William Minter <wminter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, November 4, 2008 12:26:15 PM
Subject: Re: [BKARTS] Conductors score

While I much prefer a book with folded sheets that are sewn, I
understand that some scores are spiral bound. Obviously, the pages
will lay flat very easily.
Also, if you are interested, Archival Products has a new binder that
will allow thin spirals, such as music scores, to be bound in a hard
cover --- see:      www.archival.com/newsletters/apnewsvol15no2.pdf
Good Luck,
Bill Minter

On Nov 4, 2008, at 12:57 PM, Michael Rivera wrote:

> I was thinking maybe 80lb or 60lb brockway or Mowhawk (if there are
> better options, let me know). Portrait orientation.
> Still-Leaf sounds very promising, I would like to know more
> information, definitely.

4364 Woodbury Pike
Woodbury, PA  16695
814-793-4020