[BKARTS] Thank you, George!

George, you just made my night by telling about glodan.com paper in small quantities! After drooling over papers from the available swatch books, and calling some of the suppliers, I had sadly come to accept that these papers were out of reach for the lone bookbinder. Thank you for proving me wrong :)

-Carrie in upstate NY (not snowing yet!)