From: Book_Arts-L [mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of The
Prints & The Paper
Sent: Tuesday, November 11, 2008 1:52 PM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [BKARTS] Peter Verheyen's books

Peter -

Gorgeous stuff. Dang. Wish I had the money to collect them all....

BUT - I notice that you have some with edges in "burnished" or "solid"
graphite. I think of graphite as the stuff pencil leads are made of....what
is this technique and how is it deployed?

Curious minds, etc....

Lee

Lee Kirk

The Prints & The Paper